||Annual Renewal Fee
There are 12 lessons in each quarter. Payment should be made before the 1st lesson of each month or each quarter.
|Monthly: $120.00||½ Quarterly: $180.00||Quarterly: $360.00|
Returned Checks / Declined Cards
A $35 fee will apply to returned checks and declined credit cards.
Any payment made after the 25th of the current month for the upcoming month or quarter will incur a $25 late fee and may result in the release of the student’s scheduled lesson time.
Types of Payments
Payments can be made by Cash or Check.
Make checks payable to Bon Air Baptist Creative Arts Academy (BABCAA)
We observe the following holidays:
When Chesterfield County Public Schools are closed, we are closed. Make-up lessons will be given by the teacher in agreement with the student during the current quarter.
Late Cancellation, Late, or No-Show
- Late Cancellation: When less than 24-hour notice is given, the lesson will be forfeited.
- Late or No-Show: When the student is late more than 15 minutes, the lesson will be forfeited.
- (2) or More No-Shows Per Quarter: The lesson time will be made available to others.
- More than (3) No-Show/Late Show in a Quarter: The lesson spot will be released to be available to others and there will be no refund of remaining lesson fees.
- Each student is allowed (1) make-up lesson per quarter which will be scheduled in agreement with the teacher’s schedule.
- Lessons canceled due to inclement weather will be rescheduled during the quarter at a time agreed upon by the teacher and student.
- Lessons falling on observed holidays when the Bon Air Baptist Church (BABC) venue is closed will not be billed or made up. Refer to the Schedule section for these dates.
- Any withdrawal must be expressed with a written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 25th of the current month if you do not wish to continue lessons into the next month/quarter.
- No cancellations are accepted, or refunds made, for the next month’s lessons after the 25th of the month.
- Before withdrawal, students are encouraged to put a hold on their lessons for a continuation of 4 weeks to determine if a student might re-kindle their desire to continue in improving their skills.
- The Creative Arts Academy reserves the right to substitute a teacher in the event of teacher’s illness or unavailability.
- Students are required to adhere to the practice regimen prescribed by their teacher. Parental supervision during practice is required for young children.
- All students’ consent is given when they sign the policy document below for any use of media or promotion material.
- Any material or books to be purchased are not included in the lesson fees.
- All communication between students, families, and teachers must go through the Academy office.
- The parents/students are prohibited from soliciting teachers for services offered by the Bon Air Baptist Creative Arts Academy.
SIGN AND RETURN
Please download the Policy Document, sign it, and return to the Admin Office of Bon Air Baptist Creative Arts Academy by emailing a scanned copy or mailing a hard copy to our address: 2531 Buford Rd, North Chesterfield, VA 23235.