*Please note that we are currently reviewing our policy, so this may have some changes in the near future.
- Registration Fee
– $25 per student
– $50 per family for 2 or more students
- Annual Renewal Fee: incurs on the anniversary
– $15 per students
– $30 per family for 2 or more students
– 40 minutes Lessons – $40
-60 minutes Lessons – $60
-Sibling discount: 10%
-Drama Group Lesson (4-5) : 45 minutes – $25 per student
-Violin Group Lesson (4-5) : 45 minutes – $ TBA
- 12 lessons in each Quarter
- Payment should be made by the 25th of the month for the following month, or quarter.
– Monthly: $160.00
– ½ Quarterly: $240.00
– Quarterly: $480.00
- A $35 fee will apply to returned checks and declined credit cards.
- Any payment made after the 25th of the current month for the upcoming month or quarter will incur in a $25 late fee, and may result in the release of the student’s scheduled lesson time
- Payments can be made by Cash, Check, Online Payment
- Check to be made to Bon Air Baptist Creative Arts Academy (BABCAA)
- Our schedule runs by every 3 months, 4 quarters for the calendar year.
– Q 1: January – March
– Q2: April – June
– Q3: July – September
– Q4: October – December
We observe the following holidays
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day Weekend
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
- New Years Eve & New Years Day
- End of Quarter Recitals or/and ½ yearly or/and yearly Recitals will be held throughout the year to assist and showcase the progress of students
– When Chesterfield County Public Schools are closed, we are closed
-Make-up lessons will be given by your teacher in agreement with student each Quarter.
Late Cancellation/Late or No Show
– Late Cancellation: when less than 24 hour notice is given, the lesson will be forfeited
– Late or No Show: when student is late more than 15 minutes, the lesson will be forfeited
– Student has No Show more than twice in a Quarter, the lesson time will be available to others.
– Student has No Show/Late Show more than 3 times in a Quarter, the lesson spot will released to be available to others and no refund of remaining lesson fees.
– Each student is allowed 1 Make-up lesson per quarter, scheduled in agreement with the teacher’s schedule.
– Lessons cancelled due to inclement weather will be re-scheduled during the quarter at a time agreed upon by the teacher and student.
– Lessons falling on National Holidays when the BABC venue is closed will not be billed or made up. Refer to the Schedule section for these dates.
– Any withdrawal must be expressed with a written notification to CAAadmin@bonairbaptist.org before the 25th of the current month if you do not wish to continue lessons into the next month/quarter.
– No cancellations are accepted or refunds made for the next month’s lessons after the 25th of the month
– Before withdrawal, students are encouraged to put a hold on their lessons for a continuation of 4 weeks to determine if a student might re-kindle their desire to continue in improving their skills.
– The Academy reserves the right to substitute a teacher in the event of teacher’s illness or unavailability
– Students are required to adhere to the practice regimen prescribed by their teacher. Parental supervision during practice is required for young children, especially Suzuki Method Violin Students, the parents of these students are required in the lessons.
– All students’ consent is given when they sign the policy document below for any use of media or promotion material.
– Any material, or books to be purchased are not included in the lesson fees.
– All communication between students, families, and teachers must go through the Academy office.
– The parents/students are prohibited from soliciting teachers for services offered by the Bon Air Baptist Creative Arts Academy.
*Please download our Policy Document (policy-feb24edition), sign and return to the Admin Office of Bon Air Baptist Creative Arts Academy, by emailing scanned copy, or mail to our address, 2531 Buford Rd, North Chesterfield, VA 23235.